A common homework assignment that a lot of us remember from elementary school was writing a fan letter to a favorite celebrity or politician. Well this year, Mrs. Henderson's second grade class unanimously decided to write to Subway pitchman Jared Fogle. Here's what those cute kids they came up with!
2. Jared You Suck
Little Adam Thompson had this to say to Subway's favorite spokesperson.
3. My Mom Doesn't Let Me Go To Subway Anymore
This message from 2nd grader Sandy Q. is sure to brighten Jared Fogle's day.
4. I Hate You
Jared C. was really excited to send this message to a fellow Jared.
5. My Dog Doesn't Like You And My Dog Likes Everyone
Emily H.'s family dog got first billing on her letter to weight loss guru Jared Fogle!
6. I Hope You Die But Bad Die
Johnny M. couldn't wait to send this note to Jared!
7. Eat A Dick Jared
Patricia B. really showed off her A+ penmanship with this note!
8. What Was Second Base Like With Middle Schoolers?
Danny M. couldn't help but ask Jared this wacky question!
9. I Never Thought You Were Thin
Diona P. let's everyone know exactly what she thinks of her favorite sandwich celebrity!
10. I Saw You On TV But Not For Sandwich. In News. Why?
Looks like Pete B. is going to be a little Walter Cronkite someday!
11. I Hope Your Head Explodes...
Katie D. sure is a dreamer!
12. I Hope You Get Cooties In Jail
Erika W. is a real cut up in the classroom if you can't tell by her hilarious message!
13. I Know What You Did.
What He Did Was Make Great Sandwiches, Am I right?